TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING HTTPS:// DULHADULHANMILAN.COM ALONG WITH ITS ANDROID APP AND IOS. ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING THE WEBSITE/ANDROID APP/IOS IMPLIES THAT YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SUBSEQUENT CHANGES INCORPORATED, IF ANY AT ANY TIME WIITHOUT PRIOR INTIMATION’.
1. This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
3. https:// dulhadulhanmilan.com along with its Android App and IOS can be utilised for accessing the website of the company. This Website belongs to Westeria and Carnations Weddings (OPC) Private Limited. This Company has been incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013). The Website and its mobile applications provide a Services Platform.
4. The User has to abide and comply by Terms and Conditions as updated from time to time to avail the services via this Platform. In case you do not meet or comply with our laid down provisions, you should not use or access the Platform and avail of the services of this Platform.
5. Visitors to the Platform are granted a nonexclusive, limited license to use and access the contents and services offered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Website provides basic information to the User who has intention to enter into a matrimonial alliance.
7. The Website is also an advertisement platform for Wedding related service providers which can be exclusively utilised to expand their outreach to the general public. The Website is meant for promoting match making profiles. The Website gets populated with the data provided by registered users purely on voluntary basis.
8. The platform enables any users seeking prospective lawful matrimonial alliances to register and search for profile(s) from the database of the registered users.
9. Any person browsing the platform, whether or not he/she has made any payment for availing access and/or services on the Platform, are hereinafter referred to as User/Users. To complete registration process, the User should have a operational mobile phone number and an email id. A valid ID proof would also be required to be uploaded by User intending to register for matrimonial alliance for verification.
10. All the registered members are provided with free/paid access for searching profiles from the database as per the partner preference set during registration.
11. To register on the website you will be required to provide certain personal information. This information includes data that specifically identifies an individual, such as a user name, name, address, telephone number, email address, religion, caste, gender, photos, employment details, income details, family background, physical and health data etc.
12. It is expected that you would complete the online registration process with fairness and honesty while furnishing your personal information's to this Website. You would appreciate that efficient and effective match making through our automated system depend upon yourself furnishing true, accurate, current, complete information and photos etc. We expect you to read the relevant column before keying in the details or selecting the option available or uploading the photo. You are requested not to key in details of the profile in field other than the applicable field (including mentioning id's of other platforms/websites/App or repeating your details in another fields, after filling them once in the relevant fields or others photographs. You further undertake that you alone shall be responsible or liable for any information provided to this Website. In order to serve you better if we require additional details you agree to provide it.
13. We are also collecting legally verifiable documents which serve the purpose of proof of identity and address form our members based on the advice of Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules. Please note that the documents collected from the members are used only for verification purpose and shall not be shared with any other third party.
14. Registration on this platform is strictly for individuals desirous of entering into matrimonial alliance. Organisations, companies, businesses and individuals carrying out on similar business cannot register on our Platform.
15. User hereby consents to usage of his/her User Data to be displayed to other Users on the Platform. The Platform is not a dating site.
16. The captured User Data is uploaded by the Users themselves and the Website. Therefore responsibility of authenticity of data rests with the Users.
17. The Users while completing online registration process should furnish true, accurate, and complete information which will help the software to meet your set parameters. Registration of duplicate profiles of the same person is not allowed. All such duplicate profiles would be terminated.
18. The offensive element if any would be removed by the administrators.
19. Users undertake not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material hosted on the Platform unless specifically authorised by the Company in writing.
20. Users of the Platform are prohibited from hosting, uploading, posting, transmitting, updating etc any information which is not their personal. Users may invite legal action for uploading any information which is blasphemous, defamatory, obscene and deemed objectionable.
21. The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password etc.
22. The User shall safeguard his/her profile information by creating a strong password during profile creation.
23. Users are requested to exercise due caution while short listing prospective profile which includes all details such caste, religion, ethnic background, marital status, educational qualifications, financial status, occupation, family details, health status, etc. and satisfy yourself before making a choice of your match.
24. Users of the Platform are consenting for receiving Membership Emails, Messages, Notifications etc.
25. The Users are responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of their login credentials and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account.. We do not ask for Password and you are cautioned not to share your password to any persons.
26. The Platform provided is an interface to its registered members to search their prospect themselves without any assistance.
27. Software assists the profile search conducted by any User. All the matches shown thereof are automatically generated by software Any change in partner preference triggers the software to generate new profiles within the defined parameters.
28. We do not prohibit any member from sending interest to your profile or communicating to you based on their partner preference. However, you are at the liberty to deny their interest or proceed further if you are interested.
29. We do not guarantee protection of user data while it is in transit, or prevent any tampering of the data by a third party with malicious intent before the data reaches the servers.
30. The Users should not enter into any financial transactions with anybody registered on the Platform, be polite during conversations and avoid physical intimacy with any prospect before marriage.
31. The User should not use any kind of Bots like web robots, Chatbot or any other automated processes/programs/scripts to use, communicate or respond on this Platform.
32. The Company does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of marriage or alliance by you choosing to register on our Website/App/IOS.
33. If the Company believes the a User has violated or acted inconsistently with the good order and discipline, the Company may, without notice at any time, terminate User’s access to the Platform.
34. Company is an online service provider for Users to create their matrimonial profiles which is populated through User Data. The User Data is not shared with other Users or third parties without the prior consent of the User. Though adequate security safe guards are available on the platform, Company shall not be responsible if User Data is being unauthorisedly copied / printed / published / manipulated etc.
35. Company does not endorse accuracy or reliability of any member / visitor.
36. Company reserves the right to remove / delete any content / message / photo(s) / profile or cancel the registration / membership of a User either upon a complaint received from another User. The affected User will forfeit all incidental services along with the fee and may be considered liable for appropriate legal action.
37. Since the Company Website is hosted on out sourced Data Service providers, no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly can be ensured. The Company’s liability for losses, damages and claims hereunder is at most limited to refund of amount only.
38. Company has no obligation to monitor the activities of its Users. However, Company has the right to monitor the Platform electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Platform properly, or to protect itself or its Users.
39. Company also reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or violative of provision of law.
40. Company reserves the right to tie up with partners in future to come up with various other online services. While doing so, the Company will not share data collected from Users.
41. Company is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any network, online systems, servers, software, failure of e-mail, technical problems etc arising while using the Platform Service.
42. Company prohibit members to give their name and/or contact details in any form - Email, Phone nos., Messenger Ids, Postal address etc in any fields other than the specific ones where the same information is asked. If any member who puts the above information in any field other than the one meant for that purpose then the Company screening team will remove the same.
43. Company does not advise a User to establish any contact with other Users based on the information furnished in such User’s profile. The User interaction will be solely at his / her own risk. All Users must exercise due diligence and ensure adequate precaution prior to establishing contact with suitable profiles found on this Platform.
44. Company shall not be responsible for any disputes between the parties arising out to matrimonial relations established subsequent to usage of information provided on this Platform.
45. Company does not collect financial information of Users such as credit card/debit card numbers/bank accounts numbers etc.
46. Payments for the services offered on the Platform will be on a 100% advance basis.
47. The payment for service once subscribed to by the User is non refundable. Refund if any, will be at the sole discretion of the Company. The agreed refund will be processed strictly as per the agreement of the Company with the Payment Gateway Integrator. Therefore, timeliness of the refunds reaching the User’s card/bank accounts cannot be guaranteed.
48. The Company assumes no responsibility for improper use of information relating to usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / offline.
49. Company does not store or keep credit card/debit card/bank account. For the purposes of ensuring the maximum security for the financial information of a user (such as credit card/debit card/internet banking data) all such online payment transactions are carried out directly on the secured platforms of payment gateways and not on the Platform.
50. The Company uses third party payment gateways on the Platform and failures in these gateways would be communicated to the users as it is.
51. Extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway shall not be the responsibility of the Company.
52. All services which are defined by time period indicated in months shall imply 1 month to be equal to 30 days.
53. Once your paid membership expires, you cannot avail the unexpired benefits. However on renewal, the unexpired benefits shall be carried forward to your account from the last day of expiry.
54. The User will be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions.
55. Users indemnify the Company from all kind of losses / damages which Company may suffer from any activities carried out by them through improper use of the Platform. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Director and all office bearers from any loss, damage, liability, claim or demand. Further, it is deemed that all users on the Website have agreed to hold Company harmless and protected against any suit or complaint, civil, pecuniary or
criminal, and against any claims or damages which may be brought against or levied on Company on account of any matter arising out of usage of the Platform Services.
56. The details of our membership packages are as placed separately under Membership Plans. The members would be provided suitable match options as per the selected plan. However, this would be limited to the set partener criteria by the member during Profile generation and availability of suitable partener.
57. The users of this platform are deemed to have been entered into within the territorial Jurisdiction of Mohali, Punjab, India. In case of any dispute involving the site or the services provided by using site, the user agrees to resolution of such disputes as governed by the the laws of India and would be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts Mohali , Punjab, India only.
58. Grievances if any. can be communicated at email IDemail@example.com.