1. While making the payments, the Company assumes no responsibility for improper use of information relating to usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber during online / offline mode.
2. The payment for service once subscribed to by the User is non-refundable.
3. Refund if any, will be at the sole discretion of the Company. The agreed refund will be processed strictly as per the agreement of the Company with the Payment Gateway Integrator. Therefore, timeliness of the refunds reaching the User’s card/bank accounts cannot be guaranteed.
4. Company does not store or keep credit card/debit card/bank account. For the purposes of ensuring the maximum security for the financial information of a user (such as credit card/debit card/internet banking data) all such online payment transactions are carried out directly on the secured platforms of payment gateways and not on the Platform.
5. The Company uses third party payment gateways on the Platform and failures in these gateways would be communicated to the users as it is.
6. Extra currency/conversion charges/deductions/error issues from payment gateway shall not be the responsibility of the Company.
7. All services which are defined by time period indicated in months shall imply1 month to be equal to 30 days.
8. Once your paid membership expires, you cannot avail the unexpired benefits.However on renewal, the unexpired benefits shall be carried forward to your account from the last day of expiry.
9. The User willbe solely responsible for carrying out any online /off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions.
10. Any information which the User feels is related to compromising of his account should not be disclosed to any body including the executives calling on behalf of DDM.